Portable Field Service Kit
Starting at: $52.00
A portable static safe work area is essential when Field Service Technicians are required to perform in-field repair or installation of circuit boards. Ground Zero’s field service kit provides a compact, static safe workstation for Telecommunications, Computer, and Industrial Controls Field Service personnel. The entire kit folds to a size that fits easily into most tool cases. Custom mat printing available.
- Three layer, 24″ x 24″ mat with two 8″ x 12″ pockets
- 15 ft. common ground cord system and ground clip
- Wrist strap with 6 ft. coil cord
- Mat colors: red or blue
- Always place electronic parts on the grounded mat. (not on equipment, carpet, or packaging)
- Keep all spares (even damaged parts) in static shield bags.
Keep static accumulators like plastic, Styrofoam cups, and synthetic clothing away form electronic parts.
- When finished with the field service kit, place the strap and cords into a pocket and fold the kit around the pocket.