Floor Grounding Plate
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction
- Provides secure anchoring to ESD conductive or dissipative flooring materials including vinyl, carpet, rubber, epoxy, floor matting and runners
- Excellent in providing secondary floor grounding and PTP (Point to Point) stability to AC electrical conduit and/or building ground system
- The grounding plate provides access to a less than 0.1 Ω groundable point via a 10mm snap and provides an additional grounding path of less than 1E04 Ω from the ESD flooring system to earth
- Dimensions: 2 ¾” by 3 ¾“
- Standard 20” 18 gauge lead wire terminated in a # 10 eyelet for connection to an AC receptacle plate
- The material is free from Mercury contamination, is RoHS compliant, and was “Melted and Manufactured in the USA”.
Heavy gauge stainless steel construction to provide secure anchoring with ESD Conductive or Dissipative materials including vinyl, carpet, anti-fatigue matting and runners. Excellent for grounding flooring to AC electrical conduit and building ground system.